Monday, November 20, 2017

Magical Holiday Season....STAMPlorations CUTplorations November 2017 Reminder Post

Hello,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I imagine that it was filled-to-bursting with busy-ness for my US friends, with Thanksgiving but three sleeps away!  For us: two Christmas craft markets (my husband bought lovely bracelets for our 'older' niece), a tour down country roads, just because, and then, an evening wander through downtown Cochrane (our new town), to enjoy the 'Light Up' festival.  Fire pots, hotdogs and hot chocolate, caroling, lots of bundled up little ones (jacket-and-sweater clad dogs, too!)...a wonderful start to the magical holiday season.

Today, I'm joining my teammates with a reminder post for the STAMPlorations CUTplorations November 2017 Challenge. Lovely image, isn't it?

So elegant the photo, in contrast, so whimsical is my card! I decided to have fun marrying colours (still trying to figure out copics, so please forgive blotchy blending) from the image with some oldies and new-ies (to me) STAMPlorations goodies.


Hope my quirky little forest makes you smile! Want to join me for a wander? I promise, it won't be 'that' cold *grin*

Please head HERE to see the fabulous reminder cards from the team You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along!  The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:
  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Please be sure to use at least 1 STAMPlorations product (stamps, dies, stencils, free digis...)
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC each to the 2 top picks
  • If there are more than 25 entries: 1 player will be randomly drawn to win her choice of CUTplorations dies worth up to $15
Looking forward to seeing your CUTplorations creations in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Cards in Envy~Only Paper

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the trees on your cute card! Especially the brightly colored one! Thanks for sharing with us on Cards in Envy.

maria f. said...

Just love this. What a great way to interpret the inspiration. And your weekend sounds like such fun - totally Christmassy. And we struggle to get Thanksgiving done and then roll right into the Christmas rush.

Sherri Thacker said...

Your weekend sounds so festive! I love your awesome Christmas trees too on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

A lovely little scene - and it matches your blog header! Brilliant!

Shelly said...

Super cute card!
Your festivities sound wonderful! We have many festivities throughout the end of Nov./Dec. hopefully I'll be able to take my kids to many of them. Make sure you stay warm and cozy! ;)
Have a great week, my friend!
Hugs

Jeanne said...

Oooh, I love your quirky forest. Wouldn't it be awesome to find a tree like the one in the middle?! Your coloring is fabulous. I hope you have loads of fun on your excursions. Hugs!

Brenda said...

Oh my your outings sound like so much fun Carol! I wish I was there to enjoy those festivities as well. Your card is fabulous my friend, I love your forest and that magical tree-it surely must be Santa's tree! I don't know what you are apologizing for, your copic coloring is amazing!! I wish I had some copics but I don't. Maybe one day....You keep coloring my friend, you are doing well with your copics. Hugs, Brenda

Barb Ghig said...

Your trees are so sweet and I love how you colored them with your Copics, Carol...From where I'm sitting, I don't see any 'blotchy blending'! I think you should keep on playing with those markers and just have fun...you're doing great!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh ?!! I love these beautiful, cheerful trees !

Annie S. said...

Your whimsical little forest is so cute ~ love that brightly striped one! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Bobby said...

It sounds like a lovely weekend, Carol. I love your whimsical trees. Just what a person needs for a smile and good feeling.