Thursday, January 18, 2018

Warm Winter Birthday Wishes...STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: SILVER) Reminder Post

Hello,

Hope you're having an excellent week!  Right now, we have a chinook blowing through our region, bringing warmer temperatures and crazy winds, gusting from 50-80 km/h! I need to venture out to run some errands; hope I won't be tossed and twirled into another province!

Joining my fabulous teammates with a reminder post for the STAMPlorations January 2018 CAS Card Challenge #22~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Silver).


Today, I'm bringing you a hot cup of cocoa, rich with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick! Hope it wards off the chill of winter and makes you feel all warm and cozy....



Please head over to the main blog to see the incredible cards created by my wonderful team. You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along!  The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK.
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks.
  • If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die).
Easy and so inviting!  

Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!


For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm in serious LOve with that frame, c... wow. I think this card is frame-worthy!
=]

Jeanne said...

So beautiful, Carol. I adore the colors you chose. Lovely birthday card. And I agree with Michele, that frame looks fabulous! :) Hope the winds die down!

~amy~ said...

How Perfect!

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh my, hope you didn't get blown away in this crazy weather you are having!
This is a delicious looking cup of cocoa on your delightful CAS card and I just wish we could sit down and share one together!
Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

Bobby said...

You did a wonderful job on the coloring, Carol. I want a sip.