Friday, December 18, 2015

Sending Warm Fuzzies...Inspirational Challenge #98

Hello,

Yes, it's beginning to look at lot like Christmas (well, provided you're organized, which I am not), but not here at Inkspirational!  This week, my fabulous DT
and I are joined by amazing, talented, Shirley from shirley-bee’s stamping stuff (proof that she's amazing? Se has her  own line of stamps, The Bee’s Knees, sold through STAMPlorations and she's a hot commodity, being on several design teams. She is cool!), to invite you to Inspirational Challenge #98  


Given that for the last 8 million weeks I've been doing nothing else but Christmas, this challenge is a challenge! But I managed (she says, sheepishly). See...


I know...I'm the goofball on this DT! In my defense, I did follow the rules: not a Christmas card (although used a Christmas-themed set). In fact, I also used the challenge 'title' and, purely by fluke, wound up using the challenge badge colours. I almost went with a green background and red bow but slapped my hand before doing so!

If you're caught up in the hustle and bustle that comes with this wonderful season, and are feeling a little 'Bah Humbug', then this card's for you! Warm fuzzies coming your way!

Hope my card made EWE smile! 

We have one slight change in this challenge: since we're not taking a Christmas break (nope, uh uh, not us...), we ask that you submit only one entry, please.

Looking forward to seeing your *Bah, Humbug* inspired card in the gallery! Enjoy the next week...Christmas countdown is on!!

Thank you so much for dropping in during this busy time! So appreciated!!




20 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

What an adorable card!

Conny said...

I love your card. I have to make one like it for her birthday. Where can I find the lamb? Since it is anything but Christmas, I guess I will not be saying: Merry Christmas"!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Carol! I adore every detail in (on?) it! Thank you for the eye candy you share and for your generous and positive spirit that exudes from your blog. I adore your "goofball" self! :)

Anita in France said...

How cute, Carol ... your little knitting sheep is so fun ... and so adorable! Warm fuzzies right back to you, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Truly cute, c... totally warm and fuzzy, too!
=]

Bobby said...

How did you happen to have a sentiment so perfect for the challenge, Carol. That little lamb is adorable.

Marina said...

This is cute and funny with fabulous die-cutting and a fantastic sentiment (or two)!

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome and cute....love the sentiment and thanks for your lovely comment. Yes I will miss my dad this Christmas but he would not want me to be sad.....xx
 {aNNie}

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This made me chuckle!! I love the colors and such a cute image!! Sending hugs

Greta said...

This is so darn cute, Carol! To tell you the truth, I don't know why all challenges aren't 1 entry per player. Might actually make things more fair, too, but what do I know?!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your sweet card. Merry Christmas!

Peanut said...

Eeeek!!! Waaay tooo cute, Carol. You've got it so right, LOVE it. Wishing you a very Fleece Christmas, friend!
x Asha

shirley-bee said...

Oh, Carol - you're making me blush! Thank you for the kind words, and I'm thrilled to be guesting at Inkspirational :)
I love how you've incorporated the title, the colours and some Christmas-themed stamps into your gorgeous card.
Happy Christmas to you :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Carol! I love your take on the 'non-holiday' theme! Such a darling image and the color combo is gorgeous! Loving the puny sentiment, too!

Kay Miller said...

Ha! That is just adorable! I love the purple and the cute little sheep! And kudos to you for using a Christmas set in such a cute but non traditional way! Love it!! ((Hugs))

Kim M said...

Super adorable card, Carol! I love that sheep! Sorry it has taken me so long to stop by! It's that crazy time of year, ya know! :-) Merry Christmas!

Shauna said...

How cute! I cannot believe that you found a way to incorporate that sentiment into this challenge! Very creative and fun!
- Shauna

Kylie said...

Okay this is fantastic! Love the colours too. And the colouring is so soft and pretty! You make me want to colour! :)

sandie said...

This did Make me smile and your post also was really fun to read. Love how you used the purple and love the added dimension x

Shona Chambers said...

Being from the 'land of sheep' I couldn't let this post go by without letting you know how sweet and funny it is. And how funny you used the DT badge colour too!! Hope you had a spectacular Christmas with the family and that your 2016 is a happy, healthy and crafty one!!!!