Friday, August 16, 2013

A Pink Girl Robot, Please...Retro sketches #76

My niece is quite taken with my TAWS robot stamp. Yesterday, she asked, "Aunty C, can you make me a girl robot?"
We know what my response was.

Inspiration is from this week's Retro sketches #76 challenge:


My girly robot is 'water-coloured' sort of-ish with Memento Dew Drop inks; and my sentiment has a bit of 'shadow' (actually an 'oops'), which I'll claim as my deliberate attempt to replicate her sweet way of saying, "You're craaaazzzyyy, Aunty C."  She's cute, and smart!!  Oh yes, hard to see but the hearts in the sentiment have sparkles.  I want to add a couple sequins, but my mom isn't sure where they are at the moment, so just in case, I'm posting now, sequinless.  It won't be by tomorrow!

Hope she likes it!!

Thanks so much for dropping by; please let me know you did! Your comments add sparkle to my day!



6 comments:

Shannon J said...

Oh Aunty C, I think this is the coolest girl robot I've ever seen!!! OMG - THOSE are water colours?!! You've done an incredible job with your colouring, and there is no doubt your little sweetie pie is going to be head over heals in love with it!!! xx

Kylie said...

So cool to see a girl robot! Love the design and the colouring too. Bet your niece thought you were so amazing after seeing this! She would have LOVED it!

Geri said...

Sweet card! Love the sweet "CRAZY" robot guy and the colors! Once again, awesome selection of DP's and perfectly balanced design! I continue to be amazed at what you are creating out of your travel pack!

Brady is on her way home as I type this comment (YAY!!!) so needless to say, I will be MIA for this upcoming week...again!

Darnell said...

Adorable little girl robot, Aunty C! Such a fun take on the challenge!!

Greta said...

Just too cute & I know she totally loves it!

Michelle said...

That robot is adorable! What a wonderful take on that sketch.