Friday, May 31, 2013

Tweet Spots Note...Unscripted Sketches #212

Yikers - so many distractions (of a good kind!) happening today that my posts are actually succinct!  Trust me - this is short- lived, as I have plenty o'babbling to share when time permits.  Plenty!

Sharing today, my entry for Unscripted Sketches #212.  Yes, some liberties taken with the sketch, but my new TAWS Tweet Spots were calling for their turn at a 'stage presence'. I listened and even gave my somewhat neglected Crayolas an outing (yes, old-school pencil crayons!!).

Here's the inspiring sketch:
followed by my Tweet Spots card...


(A little out of practice with colouring...but what fun!!)

Thanks so much for dropping in; your comments are welcomed and appreciated! 



3 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable card...

Shannon J said...

I KNEW there was a set I forgot to order from TAWS!! This one!!! Ack, isn't it adorable?!!! And your pencil colouring may as well have been done by a Copics master because it looks amazing!! Your shading is spot-on, and I am so in love with the little birdie you have perched on the roof. And another awesome patterned paper pick (now my tongue is tied...!). Sweet...oh SO sweet!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I absolutely love love love those papers with these images-- ADORABLE!! LOVE the fence! And that birdhouse-- FAB card!! You nailed this sketch:)

ps.. THANKS for leaving some love on the Virtual Smooches blog!! I love that you enjoy watching my videos:) <3 You made my day!!! **I'm a bit late in responding to my May video comments-- I really appreciate you watching all my videos and leaving love!! YOU are the BESTEST:) <3